If you're reading this on Kindle, there will be additional entries regarding the soft taco bonanza we've been having since Friday night. Saturday I cooked much the same menu again. Snacked on it today. Will serve some of the same, refreshed tomorrow.
Weird thing.....multiple groups of different friends, teens, more friends, more teens keep dropping in over the last few days, so I just keep fueling the soft taco party. They're good enough that those of us re-eating soem of these dishes don't mind.
But this little blurb is out of order, since I haven't written the recipes from Fri/Sat, and need to write this down for menu planning/shopping for tomorrow.
Menu plan for tomorrow's "Night before moving to Colorado" for our friends the Elliott's.
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Quesedillas for
Qids- Oh, don't do that. Quesedillas for Kids.
- Soft Tacos:
- Creamy Chicken with Poblanos and Kale
- Steak Fajita with Pumpkin Seed Guacamole
- Tuna Escabeche and Sour Cream
- Stewed Mushrooms and Chilies
- Queso Fresco and Roasted Peppers
- Lemon Sorbet with Lime Zest and Chiles