Chimichurri Rojo Turkey Tacos
1. Roast whole fresh turkey breast. Cut breast meat into strips
2. Get freshly made tortillas from your local tacqueria, if you can. Warm tortillas.
3. Toss Turkey in Chimichurri Roja
4. Toss mixed greens with olive oil, lemon juice, S & P.
5. Fill tortilla's with salad, then turkey.
6. Top taco with a dollop of plain yogurt.
1/2 cup Spanish sherry vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon pimenton (smoked paprika)
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 garlic cloves, finely diced
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
1 bay leaf
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt