- Jicama and Cucumber with chili and lime, Gourmet Cookbook
- Marinated Grape Tomatoes, Gourmet Cookbook
- Veggies & Dip for kids
- Seasoned Pizza dough from Cooks Illustrated (garlic, pepper, herbs de Provence)
- Toppings: pepperoni, crumbled bacon, ground pork, potato, garlic chicken, Sichuan flavored pork, chopped rosemary, tomato mushroom quick sauce, mozzarella, asiago, gruyere
As it turns out, the peeling step is the secret to this dish. The outer surface of the peeled tomato soaked up the marinade, which is sublime. Would also make a stellar garnish for martinis or bloody mary's, but the short shelf life makes this a special occasion treatment.
- Alex & Amy: Meat lovers with pepperoni, bacon and pork
- Potato, bacon and rosemary - thin slices, a little Asiago cheese sprinkled on top, S&P
- Mulch Pizza: Sichuan pork (Chinese hamburger mixture), light mozzarella base, light sprinkle asiago
Mulch pizza was good, but the pizza of potato slices with bacon and rosemary was the clear cut winner.